What is Fischer's Cross-Country Warranty Policy?
Fischer does everything we can to ensure that our products are durable, long lasting, and can sustain the fun of daily skiing. We pride ourselves on the decades of research and quality of workmanship that goes into every Fischer product. We warranty Fischer cross-country skis, bindings, and boots for defects in materials and workmanship for up to two years from the date of purchase. (Proper proof of purchase necessary).
Should you have a problem, please contact the Fischer retailer from which you purchased your product. Your retailer will handle all warranty issues. For minor problems, routine service / maintenance, or any service beyond the warranty period, again consult your Authorized Fischer Dealer.
Fischer Limited Warranty
Fischer products are warranted by Fischer Skis U.S. L.L.C. to be free from manufacture defects. This limited warranty applies only to products that have been subject to normal use and that have been properly serviced. This limited warranty applies only to products that have been purchased through an Authorized Fischer Dealer and to the original purchaser. Some restrictions may apply on certain items and types of warrantee claims.
Fischer, in its sole discretion after evaluating and accepting the defect, will replace or repair products at Fischer's expense under the following examples and conditions:
- Bonding defects within structural layers, top layer, and sidewall cap construction.
- Excessive chipping top surface and sidewall lacquer issues.
- Base defects such as running base finish and evenness.
- This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from faulty mounting of bindings or abuse of skis, nor does it apply to normal wear and tear (i.e. external impact from rocks, trees or crash related damage).
- Fischer cross-country bindings are guaranteed against defects in materials and manufacturing for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty only covers the defective component, not the full pair. Upon accepting this warranty claim Fischer will replace the defective component. Claims arising from modification, abuse, and normal wear are not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty applies only to Fischer products purchased from an authorized U.S. Dealer, and extends only to the original purchaser and original mounting.
- For claims under this warranty, all products must be sent through an Authorized Fischer Dealer within the warranty period. Dealer MUST contact Fischer Warranty to obtain return authorization. Dealer will then forward product to Fischer Skis U.S., freight pre-paid, and accompanied by a satisfactory dated proof of purchase. Skis must be forwarded without bindings and stripped of all grip wax. Fischer assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from dealer to Fischer's warehouse. Upon acceptance of the warranty claim Fischer will pay the shipping charges on the replacement product to the dealer. Return Authorization numbers will be cancelled if product is not returned within 30 days from date issued.
- Fischer is not responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred due to loss of use of the product.
- Any products shipped to Fischer without a return authorization will be refused for inspection.
- Replacement products are covered by the terms of the original warranty for the remaining period from the date of purchase.